Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 4 L.A to San Fran

First opportunity to blog for a while....hard to get on computer as competition from Ken! Jane and him are now riding over Golden Gate Bridge and ferrying bck. could take a while as there was a very strong headwind!! Peace....at last!
The drive up the coast was sensational! We started at Santa Monica, walked the pier and ferris wheel, te on the pier...my first burger. Next stop was Malibu....A certain house of Josh Groban was our first stop. No....I am not a stalker. It is for sale and I was interested, very interested. I was reminded it is an offence to steal mail! Some serious money around Malibu. Drove past the Colony, a gated community full of celebs.
I was then a long drive. We went past Ventura and Santa Barbara. (Oprah's favourite town) We only saw gridlock.
Drove through the strawberry growing capital of the known world, hectometers and hectometers of them. Many teams picking them.
Eventually arrived at Morro Bay. Wow! Our first sighting of a sea otter. Such a beautiful place! Ate at the "Flying Dutchman". Aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment